Pebble Tec Surfacing
Pebble Tec created the original pebble pool finish over 30 years ago, and they’re still the leaders in pool and outdoor surfaces today. M & J Plastering is proud to be the Pebble Tec dealer for Bakersfield, the Central Coast, Tulare, and Paso Robles.Request A Free Quote
The Pebble Tec® Advantage
Pebble Technology is the top choice for pool lovers seeking a personalized pool experience that enhances outdoor living spaces. As a result, they have a reputation for The World’s Most Trusted Pool Finishes™. Pebble Tec is a high quality, natural-looking finish that mimics the look of riverbeds or a smooth rock beach. Benefits include:
- Natural look of stone – The materials we use are tumbled stone and pebbles from around the world.
- Variety of colors – You can choose from white to deep, rich colors, all with the variety that makes your finish unique. The color of your pool water relates directly to the color and type of finish you select.
- Leading brand technology – Pebble Tec is the industry leader in part because of the manufacturing process that ensures durability with low maintenance requirements.
- Choices in texture – Choose from five different products and three enhancements to create your own individual look.
Pebble Tec Options
Choose the look you want and your pool water color from many high-quality options. All of our products are available with non-slip and stain-resistant surfaces.
- Pebble Tec Original – Ideal for those who want a natural, earthy look and texture with large pebbles.
- PebbleSheen® – The surface has a more refined texture than original, with smaller pebbles.
- PebbleFina®– The smallest natural pebbles are in PebbleFina for a smooth aggregate finish. The product has superior strength and durability when compared to a traditional pool finish.
- BeadCrete® — A brilliant glass finish sets BeadCrete apart from a traditional stone. It’s comprised of smooth glass beads with a luxuriant texture.
- PebbleBrilliance® — This finish blends glass beads with natural stone for a unique look and durability. Proprietary additives provide a uniform composition and vivid color.
After selecting the surface, you may want to add an enhancement such as:
- ShimmeringSea™ — sparkling sea shell blend
- Luminous™ — iridescent glass blend
- IronPyrite – bronzed metallic nuggets
Please visit Pebble Technology International for more information about the surfaces and color options available.